Tahini paste-4 Tbsp
Plain Yoghurt- 1/2 C
Lime juice-3 Tbsp
Fresh Garlic paste-2 tsp
Salt-as per taste
- Take a bowl and mix Tahini paste with lime juice.
- Then add yoghurt into the thick paste.Use a whisk to stir in the lumpy mixture.
- Now add salt and garlic paste and mix well.
- The sauce can be thinned adding enough water.
- Taste can be adjusted to personal preference varying the amount of ingredients.
- This is well refrigerated, so can be prepared prior to requirement.
- The consistency may get thicker on refrigeration which can be adjusted using warm water and salt.