Bread crumbs-1 C
Dried/Fresh Parsley-1 tsp
Ground Pepper-1 tsp
Worcestershire sauce-2 tsp
Salt- 2 – 2 1/2 tsp
|Flattening the patties and storing them.|
- Place the minced meat in a bowl.
- Make a ground paste out of the onion, parsley and garlic cloves and tip it into the big bowl.
- To the bowl add all the other ingredients and mix well with a fork or your palm.
- Now make 8 equal sized balls out of this.
- Flatten each ball by pressing with a greased plate firmly to get patties of even thickness.
- Keep all the patties one by one on top of each other separated using parchment paper in a an airtight storage container.
- Refrigerate for about 30 mins to 1 hour.
- Take oil in a frying pan and shallow fry the burger patties on both sides on med-low flame until cooked.
- Serve with burger buns ,salads,cheese and sauces of your choice .
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce= 1 tsp Soysauce + few drops lime juice + few drops vinegar + a pinch of sugar
Though I flattened the patties as much as possible, it shrinked and swelled up in the hot oil. So flatten each patty as thin and wide as possible.