Flour-1 1/4 C
Baking soda-1/2 tsp
Cocoa powder-1/2 tsp
Yoghurt(well beaten)-1/2 C
Liquid Red food colour-1 Tbsp
Vanilla extract- 1/2 tsp
- Preheat the oven to170°C.
- Take all the dry ingredients in a bowl and sift it through a strainer atleast two times.The more the better.Keep aside.
- In another bowl, mix all the wet ingredients very well.
- Now put the dry ingredients into the wet, part by part mixing with a whisk to get a well incorporated batter.
- Line the cupcake tin with paper cups.
- Spoon the batter into the lined cups and bake for 15-20 mins or until a toothpick inserted comes clean.
- Let it cool in the baking tin for 5mins.Then remove from the tin onto wire rack to cool.
- Frosting can be done once completely cooled.
- Cream cheese frosting goes well with these.